(Will be implemented when those who are pretending to be sleeping wake up)
- Core promises to extend the rights guaranteed towards religious freedom and to establish educational institutions under Articles 29 and 30 to all citizens, including SCs, STs, OBCs and minorities. Suitable amendments to the Constitution will be made to bring this to effect.
- Core promises to amend Article 27 of the Constitution to ensure every community, whether it is SCs, STs, OBCs, minorities or any other segment of society, is treated on an equitable basis when it comes to receiving economic benefits such as scholarships, grants and other financial aid from the State.
- Core promises to amend Articles 25 and 26 of the Constitution to enhance the rights concerning religious practice and drastically reduce interference of the State. Specifically, freedom to manage religious places of worship shall be fully restored.
- Core promises to insert additional clauses to Articles 25 and 26 of the Constitution to protect the religious, cultural and traditional practices of individuals and religious institutions.
- Core will set introduce a replacement for the Right To Education Act, setting right most of its anamolies. A voucher based fee-reimbursement scheme will be introduced as part of this Act to ensure no school deprives any kid of the right to education due to economic constraints.
- A new fund will be created to support the restoration of old and dilapidated temples and ancient & historical places. An initial seeding of Rs 1000 crores will be provided for the same.
- A task force will be setup to oversee the recovery of ancient Indian temple idols and statues.
- Core will accept the support of all parties who have shown interest in restructuring the Indian Judiciary. The Supreme Court of India will be converted into a Constitutional Court, and a Court of Appeal will be established to hear appeals from High Courts. Necessary changes to the Constitution will be made, and approvals from 2/3rds of the state assemblies shall be obtained for this.
- A National Judicial Commission will be established to take over the responsibility of appointing judges to various courts. The NJC will be comprised of judges, jurists and parliamentarians.
- Sections 124A, 153A and 295A of the Indian Penal Code will be repealed.
Is this possible??? Or am I day dreaming?